Tuesday, December 16, 2008

To those who may be looking here... 
a blog update.
I have to apologize for not having posted more stuff of late.  I have a boat load of projects in the works, and we're finaling the video game that I am working on for EA so my hours have been a bit crazy of late.  When things lighten up a bit I have some more work to put up from the way back feature animation machine ("Shrek" stuff, more "Treasure Planet" and maybe even some "Prince of Egypt" stuff).  I have a bunch of "Boom Blox", "Goldeneye: rogue agent", and "Medal of honor" images to share as well.  

As it is,  I'm sitting here looking at 4 of those big plastic bins filled with all kinds of still-t0-be-sorted old and new sketches.  There's dust on the lid of the boxes, it's 3am, and I'm bummed that I haven't gotten around to finish the organizing and digitizing job that I started a while back.  I will try to post some new stuff, maybe over the break.  
 
Oh, on a side note, the video game that I art directed, animation directed, and wrote the story for last year just won Spike's "Best Wii game of 2008" award. 
Go "Boom Blox"!!!!!  
I'm just glad folks liked the game... I know my team and I had a great time working on the project.... Now, I know I must have some "Boom Blox" pictures around here somewhere.  

-Ken H. 
(12-14-2008)


1 comment:

tomnel said...

Thanks for the update dude, hope to see more images soon!